Our Top 10 Recommendations for Survival Radios
SaleBestseller No. 1
[2018 Upgraded] Esky Portable Emergency Weather Radio Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM/NOAA Solar Radios with 3 LED Flashlight 1000mAh Power Bank Phone Charger (Red)
- USB, Solar, and Manual Charging: No electricity? No worries. Thanks to its 3 charging methods, the Rechargeable Radio is always ready to go! The powerful 1000mAh battery can be charged via a USB cable, the solar panel, or the hand crank
- Bring Electronics Back to Life: A dead phone can be life threatening. Don't let your phone die when you need it most! Simply plug your phone or other small electronics into the USB port of this emergency kit for some extra juice
- Designed with Extremes in Mind: Hurricanes, tornadoes, rainstorms, fires, and more- the Esky Weather Radio will keep your family safe through it all. The rugged design is both durable and water-resistant, and can withstand even the harshest of conditions
- Ultra Bright Light: Don't let the dark get you down. The 140 lumen built-in flashlight will cut through the blackness and maximize visibility
- Portable Radio On the Go: This lightweight AM/FM/NOAA radio is a hassle-free way to listen to important weather or news updates. Keep it in your trunk, your suitcase, or carry it by hand with the attached lanyard. It's even small enough to fit in your pocket
Bestseller No. 2
Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Solar Power,Dynamo Crank, Wind Up Emergency AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Flashlight,Reading Lamp and Cellphone Charger, Yellow
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5" for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound
- Made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
Bestseller No. 3
Safe-T-Proof Solar, Hand-Crank Emergency Radio, Flashlight, Beacon, Cell Phone Charger
- Great Gift Idea!
- Cell Phone Charger Included!
- No Batteries Required
Bestseller No. 4
(2018 Version) iRonsnow Solar Emergency NOAA Weather Radio Dynamo Hand Crank Self Powered AM FM WB Radios 3 LED Flashlight 1000mAh Smart Phone Charger Power Bank (Red)
- Compact AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio and a powerful 3 LED flashlight, with cell phone charger. iRonsnow Official focus on making emergency equipment. Your creditable emergency expert.
- Offers a choice of self-charge, solar and external recharge power options. 1000mAh battery.
- 3 ways to charge: micro usb/hand crank/solar.Dimensions: 5" x 2.4" x 1.6" .Weight: less than 0.5 lbs.
- Very compact, light, and easy to carry, good survival kit when cellphone powered off or disaster weather.
- From 2015 to 2018, iRonsnow has helped more than 300,000 USA people to live through the hurricane season and snowstorm season.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Sangean MMR-88 AM/FM/Weather+Alert Emergency Radio. Solar/Hand Crank/USB/Flashlight, Siren, Smartphone Charger
- Public Alert Certified Weather Alert Radio
- DSP Digital AM/FM/WX Tuner
- 19 Pre-sets (mixed AM/FM)
- USB A to Micro B Cable and Hand strap included
- Bright Backlit LCD Display
Bestseller No. 6
NOAA Weather Alert Radio | Solar Emergency Survival Device with AM/FM Transmission | Windup Power for Emergencies, Tornadoes, Hurricanes | Micro USB Charger and Power Bank for Cell Phones and Electron
- NATIONAL OCEANIC & ATMOSPHERIC ADMINISTRATION; The Service Survival Weather Alert Radio is your trusted emergency accessory to be prepared when disaster strikes; With NOAA weather alarms or alerts through AM/FM transmission, you can be certain to stay up to date with any changes occurring during severe catastrophic weather
- : NO MORE RUNNING OUT OF BATTERY; Our Weather Alert Radio by Service Survival features a micro USB charging port to ensure you're never left without power; Simply connect to the USB charger and the 2000mAh power bank will replenish the battery life on any micro USB compatible device
- HAND CRANK & SOLAR POWER SOURCE; The Service Survival Weather Alert Radio is powered off various sources, guaranteeing its functionality no matter the situation; 1 minute of manual handcrank supports 20 minutes of light or 10-15 minutes of broadcasting; Or simply use its solar panel for charging during daylight
- ALL-IN-ONE TOOL; This portable Weather Alert Radio by Service Survival is an all in one emergency survival tool; Featuring basic components of a successful outdoor trip such as 1W LED torch, 4 LED reading lamp, 2000mAh power bank, SOS functionality, and AM FM transmission; AAA batteries compatible (not included)
- SPECIFICATIONS; NOAA AM/FM weather alert function; 2000 mAh Li-Ion Power Source; USB Charging Port, AM/FM Channel Tuner; 4-in-1 USB Cable: lightening cable, 2 micro-USB and 30 pin; Weight: 14.4 oz
SaleBestseller No. 7
Solar + Hand Crank AM FM Radio Emergency NOAA Weather Radio + USB 2000mAh Power Bank Phone Charger & LED Flashlight w/SOS Bonus Survival Paracord Bracelet Magnesium Flint Fire Starter Compass Whistle
- 4 WAYS TO CHARGE: This Compact & Light weight Radio, Flash Light & Power Bank can be charged by Solar, Hand Cranked, through USB cable or with 3 AAA batteries (Not Included). This rechargeable unit provides up to 15 hours of light or 6 hours of radio time depending on charging method.
- RADIO & TORCH: Emergency NOAA Weather Radio AM/FM/ 7 NOAA Weather Channels keeps you up to date and connected during any situation. The Powerful LED Zoom adjustable flashlight has a Light Intensity [email protected] Lighting Time 15 hours, 4 W LED reading lamp & SOS Emergency Alarm with Flashing Red Light gives you that extra peace of mind if you ever need to be found.
- PREPARE WITH POWER: with 2000 mAh Power Bank you can charge your cell phone in a pinch during emergencies, while camping, or enjoying outdoor activities. Don't get caught unprepared. Get yourself and your loved ones the Compass Culture Brand Solar Crank Radio. Bringing Power To The People!
- BONUS SURVIVAL TOOL: Survival Paracord Bracelet w/ Compass, Whistle, Magnesium Flint Fire Starter & strong quality Paracord; this is the best discrete survival tool you can take with you on all of your camping & hiking trips, keep in your bug out bag or fashionably wear on all your travels!
SaleBestseller No. 8
Emergency Weather Solar Crank AM/FM NOAA Radio with Portable 2000mAh Power Bank, Bright Flashlight and Reading Lamp for Household Emergency and Outdoor Survival
- Storm Ahead, Safe Behind: To stay safe during tornadoes, hurricanes, AM/FM/7 NOAA Weather channels keep you staying aware of weather conditions, knowing the best places to shelter both indoors and outdoors, and always protect your head;
- Never Power Off: The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery radio can be charged with Micro USB cable, 3 AAA batteries (not included), hand cranking and the solar panel, supplies 10-12 hours of radio time, or up to 15 hours of flashlight time when fully charged;
- Power Your Phone: 2000 mAh power bank can be used to charge a cell phone or other USB devices; therefore, you will be able to make quick emergency call even in the most desperate situation;
- Sturdy in Emergencies: Worried in power outage? Bright 1W radio flashlight and reading lamp can be used in emergency to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power;
- Enjoy Outdoor Life: Compact size solar emergency radio is easy to carry as an emergency kit in travelling, camping, backpacking, must add to your backpack or car.
SaleBestseller No. 9
RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp and 2000mAh Power Bank
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp & 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Kaito Voyager Pro KA600 Digital Solar Dynamo,Wind Up,Dynamo Cranking AM/FM/LW/SW & NOAA Weather Emergency Radio with Flashlight, Reading Lamp Alert,Smart Phone Charger & RDS and Real-Time Alert, with AC Adapter, Black
- Dynamo and Solar Powered AM/FM/LW Shortwave & NOAA weather radio with back-lit digital display, NOAA all hazards alert & RDS
- 4 tuning methods including manual, direct digit entry, ATS & memory tuning with 335 memories for easy access to favorite stations
- Calendar, alarm clock with dual settings, sleep timer, thermometer & humidity meter
- 180-degree adjustable solar panel with 5-LED reading lamp, Flashlight
- 5 Ways of Charging the radio,Auxiliary input jack available for external audio devices