Our Top 10 Recommendations for Survival Food Kits
SaleBestseller No. 1
4Patriots Emergency Food Supply - 72-Hour Survival Kit - Freeze Dried Food - 25-Year Shelf Life - 16 Servings
- 16 DELICIOUS SERVINGS: Includes family-favorite recipes like Creamy Rice & Vegetable Dinner, America’s Finest Mac & Cheese and Grammy’s Sweet Oatmeal. That’s meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner! 3,760 total calories (avg 1,253 calories and 5 servings per day). Enough energy and nutrients to help 1 person survive a 72-hour emergency.
- DESIGNED TO LAST 25 YEARS: Delicious for the long haul. So you’ll be ready for when a challenge comes… be that tomorrow or up to 25 years from now.
- “DISASTER-RESISTANT PACKAGING”: Triple-layer Mylar pouches help protect your food. This premium packaging works as a barrier to help protect against things that can harm your food: air, light and moisture.
- TASTE GREAT, NUTRITIOUS & EASY TO PREPARE: Simply add boiling water, simmer and serve. It takes about 15 minutes from start to finish.
- MADE IN USA, NO ADDED MSG: Packed at a family-owned facility in Utah. And the hard-working folks that make your food are experts in their field… all to protect the quality of your food.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Augason Farms 5-20100 72-Hour 4-Person Emergency Food Storage Kit 14 lbs 7 oz
- 176 Servings
- 26,440 Total calories
- 2,203 Calories Per Day
- (16) Pouches with (7) Food Varieties
- Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life!
SaleBestseller No. 3
Augason Farms Lunch and Dinner Variety Pail Emergency Food Supply 4-Gallon Pail
- 11 varieties of entrées and soups (including dessert)
- 92 servings, 21,170 calories, and 557 grams of protein
- 4-gallon watertight pail for easy transportation
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, and office
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
SaleBestseller No. 4
Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
- Prepper s Long Term Survival Guide Food Shelter Security Off the Grid Power and More Life Saving Strategies for Self Sufficient Living
- Cobb, Jim (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 208 Pages - 03/08/2020 (Publication Date) - Ulysses Press (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 5
NuManna INT-NMFPGF 126 Meals, Emergency Survival Food Storage Kit, Separate Rations, in a Bucket, 25 Plus Year Shelf Life, GMO-Free & Gluten Free
- This is high quality food you can enjoy tonight or 25 years from now
- Same chemical free recipes as the regular buckets but without wheat gluten or soy
- Soy free, GMO free, no MSG, no aspartame & no high fructose corn syrup
- Pasta primavera, classic chili, sweet habanero chili with pineapple, enchilada, beans and rice, Italian pasta with marinara sauce
SaleBestseller No. 6
Augason Farms 30-Day 1-Person Emergency Food Supply – QSS Certified , White
- QSS-certified food supply
- Averages 1,854 calories per day, 46G Protein Per Day, 307 Servings
- 8.5-gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Easy to prepare and ready in minutes
- Shelf life of up to 25 years*
Bestseller No. 7
Augason Farms Deluxe 30-Day Emergency Food Supply, 200 Servings, Package/Color May Vary
- Pail color shown is subject to change
- Emergency food supply averages over 1,200 calories per day
- 200 tasty servings for up to 30 days of hearty food
- Convenient 30-Day Meal Planner included
- Easy to prepare survival food, just add water and cook
Bestseller No. 8
Augason Farms 72-Hour 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 4 lbs 1 oz
- 42 servings
- 2, 667 calories per day & 8, 000 total calories
- 5 meal varieties
- Easy to Prepare. Just add water!
- Up to a 25 year shelf life!
Bestseller No. 9
Augason Farms 2-Week 1-Person Emergency Food Supply Kit 14 lbs 5 oz
- 140 Servings
- 1,828 Calories Per Day & 25,600 Total Calories
- 9 Meal Varieties
- Easy to prepare. Just add water!
- Up to a 25 Year Shelf Life!
SaleBestseller No. 10
Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- Bushcraft 101 A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- Canterbury, Dave (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 09/01/2014 (Publication Date) - Adams Media (Publisher)