Our Top 10 Recommendations for Emergency Sleeping Bags
Bestseller No. 1
Zmoon Emergency Sleeping Bag Waterproof Lightweight Thermal Bivy Sack Survival Blanket Bags (2 Pack)
- MADE FOR EMERGENCIES: Multipurpose used as a survival emergency bag, poncho, emergency shelter and more, suitable for your bug out bag.Emergency sleeping bags perfect for emergency situations where warmth or protection from all-weather conditions is required. Helps prevent hypothermia and shock by retaining/reflecting up to 90% of a user's body heat. The bright orange color of the outer shell of this emergency blanket is essential to help rescuers find you.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: Survival bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions.They can be used to prevent and counter hypothermia by reducing heat loss from a person's body, to cover injured victims in order to help reduce shock. The emergency sleeping bag is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure.
- EASY TO USE: Easier than an emergency space blanket, Just pull out of the stuff sack, unroll and climb inside.Emergency sleeping bag can be used as a sleeping bag liner to keep your body temperature. This bivy bag is small and lightweight, easy to carry and store. A must-have tent camping gear when camping, trail running, marathons, tactical gear preppers and travel first aid kit.
- MULTI-PURPOSE EMERGENCY SLEEPING BAG: We’ve tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available to create the best emergency bag you can carry anywhere. Uses are nearly limitless: use as tent footprint, rain poncho, emergency signal, emergency shelter, ground cover, bivouac sack, wind blocker, water collector, snow melt container and so on.
- NOTE: Exclusive Seller: DAT TECH, if you buy the product from other sellers, we won't take any responsibility. Package includes 2 Pack Survival Sleeping Bags. Each emergency sleeping bag measures 80 x 47 inches.
Bestseller No. 2
Life Bivy Emergency Sleeping Bag Thermal Bivvy - Use as Waterproof Emergency Blanket, Mylar Sleeping Bag, Survival Sleeping Bag - Includes Nylon Bag with Survival Whistle + Paracord String (Orange)
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one. Engineered for emergencies and survival, you have the ability to call for help using the 120-decibel survival whistle and the bright orange color alerts rescuers. Perfect for your bug out bag, survival gear, car survival kit, or bug out gear, the Life Bivy is an essential tool to ensure you stay alive in an emergency
- PARA-SYNCH TECHNOLOGY PARACORD DRAWSTRING & SURVIVAL WHISTLE: The 120-decibel emergency whistle cuts through wind and trees alerting rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core patent pending Para-Synch Technology drawstring can be used to secure or repair gear, build an emergency shelter, or start a fire. In a survival situation, your tools and skills are the difference between life and death. The Life Bivy's multi-functional stuff sack stacks the deck in your favor
- EXTRA-THICK TEAR AND PUNCTURE RESISTANT MATERIAL: Your ultra-lightweight emergency bivvy survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions. Your Life Bivy is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure
- PROTECTION AGAINST RAIN, WIND, & SNOW: Your waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. The reflective interior of the Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.1 ounces, the Life Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Toss Life Bivvies in your hiking pack, go bag, bug out supplies, and glove box so whether you’re trapped in your car during a winter storm or forced to spend an unplanned night outside, you’re ready for the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws at you
SaleBestseller No. 3
Mezonn Emergency Sleeping Bag Survival Bivy Sack Use as Emergency Blanket Lightweight Sleeping Bag Survival Gear for Outdoor Hiking Camping Keep Warm After Earthquakes, Hurricanes and Other disasters
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT: The 4.8-ounce thermal sleeping bag is kept in a small 8.2-inch bag and weighs only 4.1 ounces. Let you repeat use at any time, you can carry and can be stored in any place, store it in your car, backpack, and emergency first-aid case, etc. It can be easy to find when you have an emergency sleeping bag，and Mezonn emergency heat-resistant Mylar bag is perfect for all emergencies.
- STAY WARM OVER 24 HOURS：Made out of ultra-lightweight PE material which reflects 90% of your body's heat to you reflective ， And its orange color makes it easy for rescuers to find you（And its green color is not easy to see）, making it an essential survival tool, Suitable for outdoor camping and hunting, emergency shelter or car emergency kit.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE: The weight of this sleeping bag and the ultra-thin thickness of 28UM make it surprisingly strong. The material ensures a tear-resistant, windproof and waterproof sleeping bag. Besides, this emergency bivvy bag has reinforced tape seams that create a weather-resistant barrier between you and the cold.
- BIG SIZE:37 * 80.7 inches is enough to wrap an adult's body, you can also use it as an emergency blanket for two adults in an emergency. It can also perform other functions, such as emergency blankets, awnings, emergency sleeping bags, floor mats, rescue or distress beacons, ponchos, awnings or sunshades.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our goal is to keep each customer 100% satisfied. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund the full amount without asking any questions.
Bestseller No. 4
SE Survivor Series Emergency Sleeping Bag - EB122OR
- Dimensions: 36" x 84"
- Lightweight at 5.8 oz.
- Heavy-duty aluminized PE interior material for insulation and warmth
- Color: high-visibility orange
- Comes with a drawstring carrying bag
Bestseller No. 5
Bearhard Emergency Sleeping Bag Emergency Bivy Sack Ultralight Waterproof Thermal Survival Bivvy Cover with Heat Retention for Camping, Hiking & Emergency Shelter Green
- Heat Retaining and Durable. Bearhard emergency sleeping bag helps retain up to 90% of body heat. It’s reusable if you use carefully and fold it up patiently.
- Moisture-proof and Windproof: Our emergency bivy sack does better in waterproof, windproof, and keeps you dry and warm in damp and downright cold environments.
- Large but Portable: The thickness is 40um, thicker and stronger than other similar products. Each emergency bivy measures 84 X 36in, large enough to wrap around your body to provide you comprehensive protection. Packing size is 5.5 X 2.5 X 2.5in and only 4.9 oz and it can be put in your pocket easily.
- Multifunctional and Versatile: This bivy sack can be used as backpack cover, rain poncho, emergency signal, emergency shelter, wind blocker, arm sling, water collector and so on.
- 100% MONEYBACK if dissatisfaction: If you have any dissatisfaction, please email us, 100% money back policy, we stand behind every product we sell
SaleBestseller No. 6
Emergency Sleeping Bag With Hood | Ultralight, Waterproof, Thermal Mylar Sleeping Bag Liner | Survival Bivy Space Blanket Bivey For Hiking, Bushcraft, Earthquake Prep, Surplus Camping Gear Army Green
- TOUGHEST MYLAR SLEEPING BAG ON EARTH – Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. We’ve added a hood section to protect your head and reinforced tape seams to create a durable, reusable survival bivy you can use alone or to enhance your existing sleeping bag.
- ENHANCE YOUR EXISTING SLEEPING BAG – Worried about unexpected cold or wet weather? The DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag reflects up to 90% of body heat to boost the heat retention of your sleeping bag, and the waterproof material protects your sleeping bag from outside condensation.
- BUILT-IN HEAD PROTECTION – Studies show you lose up to 10% of body heat through your head. Our innovative hood design helps you retain this body heat for total body protection. This exclusive feature is only available from Don’t Die In The Woods.
- ULTRALIGHT, WATERPROOF, & SUPER COMPACT – Hate carrying extra weight? It’s so small and light, you’ll forget it’s even there. We’ve designed the DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag with the perfect balance of durability & weight at only 7 ounces (the weight of a small apple). Stash them in each of your cars and backpacks and always be prepared.
- PROTECT THE WILD PLACES WE LOVE – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, The Conservation Alliance, and many more. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand behind our products. You won’t find a tougher mylar survival bivy anywhere. Guaranteed.
Bestseller No. 7
Lightweight Waterproof Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag PE Bivy Sack Thermal Emergency Blanket with Portable Drawstring Bag + Whistle + Carabiner (Camouflage-2 Packs)
- STAY WARM EVEN INEXTREME CONDITIONS - Made out of ultra-lightweight 26μm extra-thick mylar material , this thermal survival sleeping bag weighs just 4.6 ounces. Plus,The HeatEcho material reflects 90% of your body's heat back to you, making it an essential survival tool and addition to your bug out bag, emergency shelter or camping gear.
- RESIST RAIN, WIND, & SNOW: Waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. Plus, this emergency bivvy bag features reinforced taped seams, creating a weather-resistant barrier between you and the frigid cold. It will withstand howling winds and pouring rain without getting ripped like many flimsy emergency heat blankets do.
- EASY of USE - Easier than an emergency space blanket, Just pull out of the stuff sack, unroll and climb inside. The emergency sleeping bag can be used as a sleeping bag liner to keet your body temperature. This bivy bag is small and lightweight, easy to carry and store.
- EASY to CARRY - Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.6 ounces each, the Life Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Comes with carabiner clip. Keep it with your survival kit, in your bug out bag, tent camping gear, and glove box so you have it ready when you need it.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE - 2 Pack survival sleeping bags, Opened up dimensions are 200cm x 120cm( 79 x 47 inches ). For better performance, please keep it sealed. Your Life Bivy is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Emergency Sleeping Bag Bivy Sack Rescue Kit Compact Lightweight Multi-Functional Durable Mylar Shelter Paracord Drawstring Ultralight Life Saving Snow Storm Backpack Car Cabin Boating Home Survival
- LIFE SAVING - Retain 90% Body Temperature During Winter Weather Snow Blizzard Rain
- STORE ANYWHERE - Compact Lightweight Keep In Pocket Car Truck Home Boat Cabin Backpack Airplane
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Includes Bivy Sack Whistle 550lb Paracord Drawstring Water Filtration Guide
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Proprietary Aluminized Polyolefin Sleeping Bags Thicker Safer Softer Quieter Will Not Out-Gas
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Manufacturer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee 1 year Replacement Warranty
Bestseller No. 9
Emergency Zone Emergency Sleeping Bag, Survival Bag, 1, 5, 12, and 144 Packs Available
- Easy Access : This COMPACT sleeping bag is a ONE SIZE FITS MOST! It is 36” x 84”, which means even those tall people out there could use this sleeping bag!
- Warmth: Sleep is a vital part of life. Because of the REFLECTIVE material this sleeping bag is made out of, it can retain high amounts of your radiant body HEAT! This will lead to a WARMER night’s sleep.
- Protection From Elements : Wind and rain can ruin anyone’s night. Not only will it make you uncomfortable, but it will make you colder. This sleeping bag is WIND and WATERPROOF, leading to a WARMER night’s sleep.
- Rescue: This LIGHTWEIGHT sleeping bag is REFLECTIVE and SILVER in color. In a survival situation, this can help make you more NOTICEABLE to rescuers, and may very well save your life.
- Quality: Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations. Cheaper means thinner material and less durability. See the image above comparing an Emergency Zone Brand Sleeping Bag with a competitor.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Delmera Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag, Lightweight Waterproof Thermal Emergency Blanket, Bivy Sack with Portable Drawstring Bag for Outdoor Adventure, Camping, Hiking, Orange (Orange- one Pack)
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT SLEEPING BAG—Dimension: 3.08 ft x 6.73 ft(37*80.7 inches), enough to accommodate an adult; Lightweight at 4.6 oz, it's easy to carry. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, Delmera’s Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside handy nylon stuff drawstring bag sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. First aid sleeping bag is guaranteed, not easy to tear, good waterproof performance, strong wind resistance, strong insulation performance
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS—Originally designed by NASA for space exploration, these insulating mylar bags provide compact emergency protection in all weather conditions by reflecting back and retaining 90% of a survival victim's body heat. Furthermore, the bright orange color of the waterproof sleeping bag helps rescuers identify you with ease. The emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one
- EMERGENCY USE AND EXTRA-THICK TEAR—Delmera Emergency Thermal Mylar Bags are ideal for all emergencies. They can be used to prevent and counter hypothermia by reducing heat loss from a person's body, to cover injured victims in order to help reduce shock. Your ultra-lightweight survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions
- INCREDIBLY PACKABLE AND PROTECTION AGAINST RAIN, WIND—Light and massively compact emergency bivy with handy nylon stuff drawstring bag sack, so you can carry this sleeping bag with your survival kit everywhere you go without weighing yourself down. Heavy-duty aluminized PE interior material can resist rain, wind, snow and other external impact. We recommend keeping it with your survival kit, in your bug out bag, camping gear, and glove box so you have it ready when you need it
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your Emergency Thermal Blankets, Delmera will make every effort to serve you or you will be given your money back — no questions asked