Our Top 10 Recommendations for Earthquake Kits
Bestseller No. 1
Complete Earthquake Bag - Most popular emergency kit for earthquakes, hurricanes, floods + other disasters (2 person, 3 days)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Built for 3 day period
- FOOD & WATER: 3600 Cal Food Bars (2), Water Pouches (24), Hydration Bag w/ Straw (2), Water Purification Tablets (20)
- FIRST AID & HYGIENE: 107 Piece Extended Life First Aid Kit, Hygiene Kit (2), Pocket Tissue Pack (2), Waste Bag (2)
- LIGHT, SHELTER & WARMTH: Hand Crank Flashlight / Radio / Phone Charger, Waterproof Matches, Emergency Poncho (2), Mylar Sleeping Bag (2), 2 Person Tube Tent, Hand/Body Warmer (2), 30+ hour Candle, 12 Hour Bright Stick
- TOOLS: Pencil, Note Pad, 5-in-1 Whistle, N95 Dust Mask (2), 50 ft. Nylon Rope, Safety Goggles, Sewing Kit, Leather Palm Gloves
SaleBestseller No. 2
Ready America 70280 Emergency Kit, 2-Person, 3-Day Backpack
- Sustains two people for three days
- Includes food, water, and emergency blankets
- One 33-piece first aid kit
- Two safety light sticks
- A backpack keeps supplies at the ready
SaleBestseller No. 3
Ready America 70385 Deluxe Emergency Kit 4 Person Backpack
- 4 Person Kit
- US Coast Guard approved food and water
- Enough supplies for 3 days
Bestseller No. 4
Premium Family Emergency Survival Bag/Kit – Be Equipped with 72 Hours of Disaster Preparedness Supplies for 4 People
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This 4-person emergency go bag contains supplies for four people to survive a natural disaster. When facing a crisis, you can rely on your kit to provide first aid, basic nutrition, hygiene and more. While it's intended for use when sheltering in place in your home, the water-resistant pack is easily transportable in the event of a sudden evacuation order. It contains several inside pockets to store additional items.
- FIRST AID: After an emergency, health care providers may not be able to reach you for some time. It's essential that you're prepared to administer minor first aid to your family as needed. This premium 4-person emergency go bag contains all the basic first aid items you might need: a variety of bandages, pain relievers, ointment, gauze & tape, sanitary gloves, and a first aid guide. Keep everyone clean and comfortable with instant bath wipes in your survival kit.
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY: This 4-person emergency go bag contains a premium Sawyer Squeeze water filtration system that allows you to take advantage of nearby water sources while avoiding contaminants. The kit also includes 48 packets of Datrex water and the highest-quality freeze-dried Mountain House food for four people. Use the included portable stove to warm up dinner. After an emergency, the most essential human needs are water & food. If tap water is unavailable, your family could be in serious danger.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY ITEMS: While disaster isn't fun for anyone, it doesn't have to mean a lack of quality. The tools, food and water provided in your emergency go bag are all top-of-the-line items in their class. Premium items included: 1 Large backpack, 24 Mountain House food servings, 48 Packets of Datrex water, 1 Sawyer Squeeze, 8 Cyalume SnapLights, 2 LED lanterns, 2 flashlights, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, 4 emergency blankets, 2 bath wipes, 1 portable stove, 4 bowls and utensils, 1 MoraKniv knife, 1 Ferrocerium rod, 4 InstaFire tinder, and 4 whistles.
- BE COMFORTABLY PREPARED: The extreme darkness during a power outage can make even the most steadfast person nervous - and imagine how the younger members of your family will feel. Your 4-person emergency kit contains 3 light source options - a flashlight, Ferrocerium rod, SnapLights and an LED lantern to help illuminate the night and make your emergency go bag lets you weather the storm in comfort.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Emergency Zone 2 Person Family Prep 72 Hour Survival Kit/Go-Bag | Perfect Way to Prepare Your Family | Be Ready for Disasters Like Hurricanes, Earthquake, Wildfire, Floods | Now Includes Bonus Item!
- Protect Yourself and Your Family- a multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, PANDEMIC, WILDFIRE, WINTER STORM, EVACUATION and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today and have peace of mind in knowing you've done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- FEMA Compliant- From hygiene and comfort items to food and survival gear this emergency bug-out go bag was created to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency guidelines for Emergency Survival and 72-Hour Kits. You'd be surprised at how many of the components FEMA and other disaster relief agencies recommend are missing from other emergency survival kits on the market, but we wanted the Family Prep Emergency Survival Kit to be one you and your family could feel confident in.
- Emergency Guidebook- not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
- Discrete Red Backpack- All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won't draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as light-weight and as compact as possible, so it won't weigh you down and you'll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, child comfort items, pet items, and important documents.
- Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included in this emergency survival kit are US Coast Guard approved for a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE, space-efficient, great tasting and calorie dense, the food ration bars require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
Bestseller No. 6
Emergency Zone 840-2 Urban Survival Bug Out Bag Emergency 72 Hour Disaster Kit, 2 Person, Black
- Protect Yourself and Your Family- This multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit is designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event, whether that be a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, PANDEMIC, or EVACUATION. You never know when disaster may strike, prepare today and have the peace of mind in knowing you've done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- FEMA Compliant- from hygiene to tools this bug-out bag was created to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency guidelines for Emergency Survival and 72-Hour Kits. You'd be surprised at how many of the components FEMA and other disaster relief agencies recommend are missing from other survival kits on the market, but we wanted the Urban Survival Kit to be one you and your family could feel confident in.
- Discrete Black Backpack- All supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won't draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our kits to be as light-weight and compact as possible, so it won't weigh you down and you'll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, and important documents.
- Food and Water: During an emergency water is vital and access may be very limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included in this kit are US Coast Guard approved for a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE, space-efficient, supply 1200 calories per person per day, require no extra water to rehydrate or reheating, and were developed with a low sodium content as to not induce unnecessary thirst
- Emergency Guidebook- not only does this kit have the tools and supplies you need to survive a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, nuclear disaster, pandemic, and more.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Aootek Upgraded first aid survival Kit.Emergency Kit earthquake survival kit Trauma Bag for Car Home Work Office Boat Camping Hiking Travel or Adventures
- Powerful Combo set: Spring-action Needle nose Pliers, Spring-action Regular Pliers, Spring-action Wire Cutters ,Wire Stripper, Saw Blade, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, Wood/Metal File, Phillips Screwdriver, Medium Slotted Screwdriver
- Survival and Emergency prep are redness be prepared during unexpected major emergencies, natural weather disasters, and survival situations that require medical-grade supplies for immediate treatment, relief
- Unique And Upgraded items - based on customers' feedback. Bigger, stronger metal scissors and knife. inside is everything you need to help you survive: fire starter, knife, compass, whistle, saw, multipurpose flash light pliers
- Wire saws: with super sharp blades and smooth features do not hurt the hand, is the fastest existing pocket wire saw. Rare earth alloy Ignition rods: directing fire can not ignite, scooped into the water can be wiped away immediately make fire.
- Small size and easy to carry, this extremely useful kit can be placed in a backpack, car, drawers, etc. It's necessary when camping, hiking, adventures, survival and in emergency situations
SaleBestseller No. 8
First My Family 4FKIT All-in-One 4-Person Premium Disaster Preparedness Survival Kit with 72 Hours of Survival and First-Aid Supplies 4PKIT
- First aid: when disaster strikes, minor injuries can quickly become major problems.
- Food: time is of the essence during an emergency, and food is often forgotten.
- Shelter: when displaced by an emergency, you need the right tools to keep your family safe and sheltered.
- Warmth: disasters can leave you exposed to the elements, which is why survival preparation is vital.
- Water: in an emergency, one of the most important things to have on hand is clean drinking water. Water is certified to stay fresh by the U.S. Coast Guard for up to 5 years.
Bestseller No. 9
Mayday 13040 Deluxe 4 Person Honey Bucket Emergency Kit
- Deluxe version of the kit
- This Honey Bucket Has Most Everything You Need For Survival For The First 72 hours.
- Great for travel
- Easy mobility
- Kit for 4 people
SaleBestseller No. 10
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium).
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns.
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers.
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.